Tuesday, March 6, 2012

From Russia with love


  In fact, I was not in Moscow ;) but the title 'is fit for it'! Here other pics taken weeks ago. I created a total black look, with my hated/loved boots and a faux fur hat which I adore.
I'm collaborating with Brandy Melville Bologna, soon I will give you further information, so, stay tuned!!! 

Effettivamente non sono stata a Mosca ;) ma il titolo ci stava! Ecco altre foto scattate qualche settimana fa. Ho creato un look total black, con i miei amati e odiati anfibi e un cappello di pelo nero che adoro. 
Sto collaborando con Brandy Melville bologna, a breve vi fornirò maggiori informazioni, quindi, stay tuned!!!











Hat -  (russian brand)
jumper - vintage
pants - H&M
boots - Dr. Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...