Monday, December 26, 2011

TWILIGHT MANIA



Hello readers! I admit: I'm crazy about Twilight. I'm mad about this wonderful love story
between the handsome and damned Edward Cullen and Bella. I saw several times the movies, but I have not read the books yet. Watching some interviews that they issued, on Youtube, I found out that Robert Pattinson is listed in Time Magazine's annual 100 People Who Most Influence our world, and one of the most handsome men. I learned also that there is someone who is moooooore obsessed by Twilight than me. Here some photos found on the net!


Ciao lettori! Confesso: sono pazza di Twilight. Pazza della meravigliosa storia d'amore tra il bello e dannato Edward Cullen e Bella. Ho visto tutti i film svariate volte, i libri però non li ho ancora letti. Guardando alcune interviste che hanno rilasciato, su Youtube, ho scoperto che Robert Pattinson è uno dei 100 uomini più influenti al mondo e uno tra i più belli. Ho scoperto anche che c'è qualcuno moooolto più ossessionato di me. Ecco alcune foto trovate in rete!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...