Thursday, December 29, 2011

Autumn memories

Usually, I don't wear this pair of heels and this hat, bought two years ago in Florence! Probably because I don't like very much the brown. I think that this match is really nice and chic.
I want to tell you about the progresses I made: First of all today I received the flower of Fashionista on Chicisimo at last! Few days ago I had a fairly good success on Trendtation and one of my photos has been published on the homepage of the site as "Look of the day". I'm trying to keep up to date the profiles I created on various sites, which you can find in the bar under the headline of the blog. :)


Solitamente non riesco a indossare molto questo paio di tacchi e nemmeno questo cappello, comprato due anni fa a Firenze! Forse perchè non amo molto il colore marrone. Trovo questo abbinamento molto carino  e chic. 
Voglio tenervi aggiornati su i miei progressi: innanzitutto oggi ho ricevuto finalmente il fiore di Fashionista su Chicisimo! Pochi giorni fa ho avuto un discreto successo su Trendtation e una mia foto è stata pubblicata nella homepage del sito come "Look of the day". Sto cercando di pubblicare e tenere aggiornati i profili che ho creato su vari siti, che trovate nella barra sotto all'intestazione del blog. :)








  











ph Polly

Coat - Pinko
Dress - H&M
Heels - Marc by Marc Jacobs



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Lovely dress!*

    …Feliz Navidad y Feliz Año Nuevo!* / …Happy Xmas & Happy New Year!*
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER

    Dressed4Success

    Clodet Illustrations

    …1Kiss!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear!! happy new year!!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. bellissima, adoro questo stile :)

    WWW.LEFREAKS.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...